California Minimony Package
[includes up to 12 guests]
An example of a minimony package:
The coordinator meets you as you hug your dad goodbye and nervously walk to see your fiancé for the first time. The photographer catches each intimate, fleeting moment although you’re completely unaware, lost in your mind trying to envision what she will look like – and who’s going to cry first – as you round the corner. The ceremony is small, with only a handful of your closest relatives and your best friend from college to share the love and take in the views of the Pacific Ocean with you both. Your intimate ceremony concludes and the celebrant wishes you all the best. Your grandmother leads the toasts, offering love and advice from her 50 years of marriage, as you clink your glasses of sparkling Sonoma Coast rosé and dance to that silly song neither of you would’ve had the courage to in front of your original guest count of 140 people. Dinner arrives and is served up on the patio outside your villa with help from your coordinators. The elevated setting in the purple hills of the evening, and above the incoming fog couldn’t be any more romantic.
- Assistance in planning all aspects of your wedding day
- Concierge service
- Personal florals for two
- 1 Medium table centerpiece
- 10″ round cake with stand and serving ware
- Bluetooth speaker with microphone
- 1 Day-of coordinator
- 4 Hours professional photography
All packages include
Our packages include an arrangement for each of you. We work with local floral artists who source in-season florals to create stunning bouquets and arrangements for your celebration. Whether you’re more fond of hand-tied or cascade is your preferred style, the florals will be personalized to you.
All of our marriage celebrants care immensely about what they do and will typically set up a meeting (or two) with each couple before creating their personalized ceremony. We celebrate diversity and work with a full range of clients so we can accommodate most needs, be it a priest, a non-religious officiant, or culturally specific celebrant. We can also work with your friend or family member who may be performing the marriage duties.
Even after all the planning is done…we keep it stress-free. Imagine having someone you trust by your side, throughout the day to handle the little things and bring good energy to your day. Your day of coordinator will be there with your lip gloss, to remind you to breathe, to make sure you’re hydrated, and just to make sure you can stay focused on why you’re there. From set-up to break down, and everything in between, we’ve got it covered.
Having an intimate wedding might make you feel like you're leaving a few people out but not to worry! The comprehensive and photojournalistic style - all done by our parent company Viera Photographics - will have your friends and family feeling like they were right there with you.
Our planning services are in a class of their own. The process begins with a location consultation with your wedding coordinator to find and secure your perfect spot! We utilize online questionnaires and meetings so that we can design your package around you. After our consultation, you’ll get a dedicated chat room with direct access to our concierge services. We aim to keep the process simple for you while also helping with any extras just in case you decide to spoil yourselves a bit.
We work with our bakers to provide simple cake options with floral decorations and a variety of favors to choose from. Your cake will always be designed with your personal style and taste (no pun intended) in mind. We are happy to accommodate any dietary restrictions and we also provide alternatives such as cupcakes or pies!
Signature Planning Service
Some of what makes our signature planning services so great!
Our location consultation services take all the leg work out of it and get you straight to the fun part, selecting your perfect venue! You tell us your budget and style requirements and how you want your day to feel and we’ll then present you with options that fit you. You’ll have access to our curated collection of distinctive venues, over 15 years in the making! We select venues that are visually stunning with natural beauty. We are also happy to work with the venue you have already chosen or to find something completely new, just let us know!
Utilizing a combination of online questionnaires and meetings and your dedicated chat room, we make the process straightforward and stress free. Everything we provide is sourced from or produced by locals we love and trust and are heavily vetted to ensure you’re getting the absolute best. We take the time to get to know you and all the items are personalized to you so if you’re allergic to dairy, you won’t be greeted with a platter of local cheeses, etc…
Having your own dedicated chat room gives you access to all the resources we have. We can assist you with booking hotel rooms, local transportation, on obtaining your marriage license, tell you the best place to watch the sunset, and even where to get the best tacos in town!
With a focus on a fun and a stress-free flow, we curate your day around what’s most important to you. We want you to relax and take it all in, so we take care of all the little details so you don’t have to.
While we keep our curated micro weddings streamlined to decrease stress and provide the most value, we know you may want just a bit more. We've got you covered, and send our extensive vendor list for services such as hair and make-up, musicians, rentals, and transportation.
Tell us your story!
Reviews What People Say About Us
- Matthew and I just wanted to give a HUGE thanks to everyone on this team!!! Our wedding day was ABSOLUTELY INCREDIBLE and we’re so grateful for all the work and planning everyone did to help make that day extra special. Everything exceeded our expectations. Thank you ALL so much! Cheers!
- They are AMAZING, hands down. Amazing creativity to capture great photos and amazing personalities to work with. Anytime we had questions or concerns, we were able to get a reply within a days time. They definitely did their homework to understand the locations and venues for our wedding. They did site visits and worked with the vendors to ensure a seamless process for our day-of.They have a passion for doing what they do and it really shows in their work. They are very easy-going and made us laugh through the whole day - it almost feels like you are with friends you haven't seen for a while. I highly recommend them because they will go beyond your expectations.
- Andy and I had a winter mountain wedding with no guests. Thus, it was really important that we had lasting documentation for friends and family. The Vieras are great at finding beauty in many situations, and their creativity throughout the day was fun and inspiring to be around, not to mention without obligations, timelines and schedules, we really got to enjoy the photographic experience.
- Jaime, Michelle, Dennis, and team are so kind, understanding, and amazing!! Due to unfortunate circumstances, we had to move up our wedding. Jaime and Michelle were able to put everything together in a week, and they blew it out of the water!! It was everything I could ever dream of - we will forever be grateful to the team for helping us make these precious memories.
- Our Little Wedding was an excellent choice in helping us plan our minimony; it wouldn't have been as well done without them. In less than a month Jaime and Dennis put together a wonderful ceremony and small dinner reception for our family. Jaime was diligent, responsive, and thoughtful and Dennis managed to capture the love and sentiment of the day perfectly. Highly recommend the team from Our Little Wedding for your wedding planning needs!
- My husband and I were married in La Jolla in Septemeber of 2009. We had an intimate, 25-person, destination wedding. They were able to capture real, unedited, and raw moments. Upon receiving our images, I was taken aback by some of the shots they got. The pictures were, beyond, beautiful. As I went through each image, I was reliving our wedding day. I could feel the love, laughter and tears through the images. That is a talent that very few possess. The Viera family of photographers and planners are all true artists; but, most importantly, great people. They were a pleasure to work with and exceeded every expectation we had. We are beyond grateful we found them.
- This team did SUCH an amazing job planning the redwood forest wedding of our DREAMS during the pandemic! Casey was incredibly responsive and was always available to answer all of our questions and concerns throughout the whole process. Michelle made sure to help calm my pre-wedding nerves and coordinated every detail seamlessly on the day of the ceremony. Dennis was such a wonderful and attentive photographer that made us feel so comfortable as he captured all the special moments of our big day. Even though our wedding was only 30 guests, many of them told us it was one of the best ones they'd ever been to. I am SO deeply grateful to the Our Little Wedding team and cannot emphasize enough how fantastic they were!
- Well, where do I start! Jamie and Dennis made our dream wedding come true. Their energy and thoughtfulness made our elopement so very special for us in Big Sur. We live in Florida and they were able to make us feel absolutely comfortable with their style of photography and knowledge of what we wanted our special moment to feel like. They captured every smile, laugh, and tear perfectly and I couldn't have asked for a better photography team. Our family and friends were amazed and pleased by our choice for our special day! They continuously say that they can feel the joy of that day because of the way Jamie and Dennis captured it! Justin and I are so very grateful for their talent and amazing souls that helped us on our big day! Thank you for all you did and we have and will be recommending you to everyone!