Lake Tahoe Micro Weddings, Elopements & Minimonies
As a true four-season resort area, a Lake Tahoe micro wedding offers pristine beauty year-round and is becoming one of the most popular places to elope in California and Nevada’s mellow, alpine alternative to a Las Vegas wedding. Whether the dream is a small mountaintop elopement or a micro-wedding or minimony with just a few of your closest family and friends deep in the pine forests of the Sierras, Lake Tahoe is your perfect base camp. While the deep blue lake never gets toasty warm, it helps to keep the temperature pleasant through the summer months and in the winter, the area transforms into a wintery wonderland. With over 240 cloudless days each year, the air in Lake Tahoe is typically crisp and the colors, vibrant. From the full service, internationally acclaimed Village at Squaw Valley to the gold-rush-era feel of Truckee and all the cute log cabin communities in between, the area has something for everyone and is especially well suited to a destination wedding with so many fun things to do regardless of the time of year.
A Lake Tahoe micro wedding is right for you if you like:
- Mountain views
- Relaxing getaway
Your package will always include:
- Stunning professional photography
- Online web gallery of images to share with family and friends
- An officiant to oversee your vows
- Access to our handpicked vendors in and around Big Sur
- Location consulting to help you choose the location that is best for you
- Flowers for the two of you – either bouquets, boutonnieres or a combination
- Wedding cake
- Amplified music for your ceremony
- Concierge services to help arrange lodging accommodations, services and more
We plan micro weddings, minimonies and elopements throughout Northern California. Check out some of the other locations we love to plan weddings at.
Gorgeous sandy beaches, rustic redwood forests, amazing wineries, and an awesome boardwalk.
Culinary capital, world-class accommodations, with both quirky and luxurious micro wedding venues.
Romantic and luxurious aesthetic, lush vineyards and historic wineries, and quiet oak woodlands
Tell us your story!