Mountains Lake Tahoe
As a true four-season resort area, a Lake Tahoe micro wedding offers pristine beauty year-round and is becoming one of the most popular places to elope in California and Nevada’s mellow, alpine alternative to a Las Vegas wedding. Whether the dream is a small mountaintop elopement or a micro-wedding or minimony with just a few of your closest family and friends deep in the pine forests of the Sierras, Lake Tahoe is your perfect base camp. While the deep blue lake never gets toasty warm, it helps to keep the temperature pleasant through the summer months and in the winter, the area transforms into a wintery wonderland. With over 240 cloudless days each year, the air in Lake Tahoe is typically crisp and the colors, vibrant. From the full service, internationally acclaimed Village at Squaw Valley to the gold-rush-era feel of Truckee and all the cute log cabin communities in between, the area has something for everyone and is especially well suited to a destination wedding with so many fun things to do regardless of the time of year.
This location is right for you if you want:
- Mountain views
- Relaxing getaway
Your package will always include:
- Stunning professional photography
- Online web gallery of images to share with family and friends
- An officiant to oversee your vows
- Access to our handpicked Wine Country vendors
- Location consulting to help you choose the location that is best for you
- Complimentary bottle of champagne or wine
- Flowers for the two of you – either bouquets, boutonnieres or a combination
- Amplified music for your ceremony
- Concierge services to help arrange winery tours, lodging accommodations and more
Package upgrades available:
- Live-stream video of your ceremony
- Wedding stationary for thank you cards or announcements
- More photography time
- A small cake
- Hair & Makeup
Planning How it works
We are here to make planning a breeze and to create images that will make your guests feel like they were there with you! Eloping is all about keeping things simple. We are here to help.
Here’s how it works.
Choose your destinationNovember 27, 2021
Do you have a location already in mind? If not - discovering gorgeous elopement destinations is a specialty of ours. Will you choose a redwood forest for your intimate wedding ceremony or a wine country elopement amongst the vineyards? This could be the hardest decision in planning your elopement, we are here to provide you with a range of options that fit your personalities/style.
Customize your packageNovember 27, 2021
We aim to make your wedding day simple and unique. All packages come with an officiant, location consulting, amazing photography, flowers for two, and champagne! We have some great add-ons and a list of highly curated resources to to make your day uniquely yours!
Let us handle the restNovember 27, 2021
With our diverse elopement locations list, our team of Sonoma county photographers, wedding planning experts, and vendors, we have all the details covered…all we need now is you!
Lake Tahoe Featured Locations
There are many great venues throughout the area, each with their own unique characteristics. Below are a few of our favorite venues from our preferred vendor list. Our location consulting service can help you choose the perfect hidden spot in the city to say I do!
Lake Tahoe Redwoods
Lake Tahoe Resorts
ALL PACKAGES BEGIN HERE $4500
• Find and secure the perfect venue for you (venue fee not included)• Work with you to set the mood (creation of playlists, customized flowers, etc.)• Access to our exclusive vendor list for things like makeup, catering, and musicians• Coordination with vendors• Create Customized timeline• Tips and advice for making the most of your day
• Eight hours day of wedding coordination (includes set up and breakdown)• Four hours of photography by Viera Photographics• Officiant• Florals for two: Personal seasonal flowers by our florists• Gift bottle of sparkling wine
• Assistance with booking hotel rooms• Dinner reservations• Obtain marriage license• Advise on local activities