Micro weddings, Elopements, Minimonies San Francisco
A San Francisco micro wedding, elopement or minimony affords young lovers so many unique ceremony options and portrait locations that simply aren’t possible with the logistics of a large wedding party. With its historic forts standing guard over the Golden Gate, flanked by eucalyptus groves and botanical gardens in the park, to those steep streets which rise impossibly from all sides up to Nob Hill and drop you back down, and to the historic Embarcadero and the smell of chowder and sourdough filling the air…San Francisco, for all of it has to offer, still seems like a personal, cozy and welcoming city which makes it the perfect choice for an intimate wedding followed by so much fun.
This location is right for you if you want:
- Easy access to tons of restaurants and hotels
- A variety of activities to compliment your ceremony
- Reduce travel time and stay local
Your package will always include:
- Stunning professional photography
- Online web gallery of images to share with family and friends
- An officiant to oversee your vows
- Access to our handpicked San Francisco vendors
- Location consulting to help you choose the location that is best for you
- Complimentary bottle of champagne or wine
- Flowers for the two of you – either bouquets, boutonnieres or a combination
- Amplified music for your ceremony
- Concierge services to help arrange museum tours, lodging accommodations and more
Package upgrades available:
- Live-stream video of your ceremony
- Wedding stationary for thank you cards or announcements
- More photography time
- A small cake
- Hair & Makeup
Planning How it works
We are here to make planning a breeze and to create images that will make your guests feel like they were there with you! Eloping is all about keeping things simple. We are here to help.
Here’s how it works.
Choose your destinationNovember 27, 2021
Do you have a location already in mind? If not - discovering gorgeous elopement destinations is a specialty of ours. Will you choose a redwood forest for your intimate wedding ceremony or a wine country elopement amongst the vineyards? This could be the hardest decision in planning your elopement, we are here to provide you with a range of options that fit your personalities/style.
Customize your packageNovember 27, 2021
We aim to make your wedding day simple and unique. All packages come with an officiant, location consulting, amazing photography, flowers for two, and champagne! We have some great add-ons and a list of highly curated resources to to make your day uniquely yours!
Let us handle the restNovember 27, 2021
With our diverse elopement locations list, our team of Sonoma county photographers, wedding planning experts, and vendors, we have all the details covered…all we need now is you!
San Francisco Featured Locations
There are many great venues throughout the city, each with their own unique characteristics. Below are a few of our favorite venues from our preferred vendor list. Our location consulting service can help you choose the perfect hidden spot in the city to say I do!
San Francisco City Hall
To be able to receive, sign, and submit your official marriage paperwork all in the same location and on the same day makes this the obvious choice for so many couples. Keep in mind, if you want to be married the day you pick up your license, you’ll need to have booked in an officiant or, brought your own. Once, a client of ours forgot to tick that step off their to-do list and we ended up officiating it ourselves at the last minute! True story.
San Francisco’s city hall is one of the most incredible buildings in the city, a breathtaking Beaux-Arts monument that was recognized in the late 70’s by the American Institute of Architects as one of the finest examples of French Renaissance architecture in the country. Stretching over 2 city blocks and featuring an enormous dome that’s higher than that of the nation’s capitol and the fifth largest in the world. Point is, San Francisco City Hall is a pretty incredible place to be married.
San Francisco Golden Gate Bridge
The allure of the Golden Gate bridge is just too much for many to pass up on their San Francisco wedding day. There are many great options for where to hold your intimate wedding ceremony and still feature this this gorgeous, iconic marvel of engineering in your photos. You could exchange vows right on the bridge itself, in the park overlooking the bridge, or at one of the many vista points and beaches with lovely views in the background. Fog is a consideration, especially in summer months, but oftentimes it comes and goes and can add an interesting layer of romantic moodiness to your day.
ALL PACKAGES BEGIN HERE $4500
• Find and secure the perfect venue for you (venue fee not included)• Work with you to set the mood (creation of playlists, customized flowers, etc.)• Access to our exclusive vendor list for things like makeup, catering, and musicians• Coordination with vendors• Create Customized timeline• Tips and advice for making the most of your day
• Eight hours day of wedding coordination (includes set up and breakdown)• Four hours of photography by Viera Photographics• Officiant• Florals for two: Personal seasonal flowers by our florists• Gift bottle of sparkling wine
• Assistance with booking hotel rooms• Dinner reservations• Obtain marriage license• Advise on local activities